\

Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Day When You Really Bearing My Heart


I've catching fire. Now the fire burning me deep into my bones, bearing my heart. 
You'll never know how painfull is it because you did this. You let me catch the fire. 
You push me. And I realize you're not standing with me. 
You were right there watching me, enjoy the show.
Because you never care. You only take advantages then give the risk to me.
You're not the man I known as. You have different heart. 
Or this is only my misjudge of always looking at you in one side. Your positive side.
I hate think positive because most of them give me opposite reality.
Is this what makes you happy? 
Are your dream of hurting me fulfill?
Now I understand.
I've close my eyes and only put your words on my ears then ignoring right arguments about yourself.
Now I pay the price.
Love take me higher then just let me down.
I hate myself. 
I hate myself because I can't stave it off.
I hate myself because I'm such a fool.
I hate myself because I can't stop caring.
I hate myself because I feel the pain.



0 komentar:

Post a Comment